ISG Technology today announced the launch of its Hosted Voice service, a carrier-grade Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony solution. The managed system offers the same features and professional functionality of an enterprise PBX system at a fraction of the cost of an on-site phone system.
ISG Hosted Voice includes everything users need to support their voice and data needs. ISG Technology provides phones, equipment, connectivity, installation, training long distance, and client Support Center.
Included with the price of each “seat”, or user, is a full feature set plus a web portal to customize the business or employee experience; business-wide features such as Auto Attendant and Music on Hold; long distance support; equipment and installation as well as bundled bandwidth/connectivity costs.
With ISG managing the entire solution, issue resolution is streamlined. Clients will have “one call to make” – eliminating the typical finger pointing that happens when companies have multiple vendors for bandwidth and telephone service.
ISG Hosted Voice can easily scale up as a business grows and becomes more mobile. There are no hidden costs – users simply pay a flat rate per phone per month and as their business expands, simply add new users to their account.
According to a recent study by industry analyst firm Frost & Sullivan, 80% of businesses now choose a hosted solution when they install a phone system.
“The surge in interest can be attributed to the fact that we now have the technology to provide a professional experience. We can give our clients access to the same features and professional functionality of an enterprise PBX system at a competitive price,” said Sue Buckley, Director of Connectivity for ISG Technology.
ISG also offers a mobility package called Accession that allows users to integrate their mobile device, tablet, or laptop into Hosted Voice. Accession includes downloadable clients for Windows-based laptops/desktop computers; Android-based mobile devices and tablets; and Apple devices and tablets (iPhone, iPad, MacBook).
Accession integrates all supported mobile devices with desk phone functions and enables users to send and receive calls from any device connected to the Internet. It also supports Instant Messaging, Video Chat, integrates with Microsoft Outlook, and moves active calls between devices.
ISG Hosted Voice Benefits at a Glance:
- Low upfront cost for equipment, phones and installation
- Bundled price includes everything you need: phone system, long distance, and support
- Advanced features such as simultaneous ring, auto attendant, hunt groups, presence, and music-on-hold
- Scales to meet your changing business with multiple service tiers to fit your needs
- Web user interface enables users to change features at a click of a mouse
- Personalized training to ensure you get the most out of your service
- Professional support with ISG trained engineers
- No need to buy or install expensive PBX equipment, solution is hosted by ISG Technology
Latest posts by ISG Tech (see all)
- Security & Mobility in the Modern Workplace - November 22, 2016
- eBook: Debunking Disaster Recovery - November 3, 2016
- White Paper: Modern Storage Solutions Optimize IT Investments - October 20, 2016
- Davis Selected As Nimble Regional Rep of the Quarter - August 1, 2016
- eBook: Your Complete Guide to Colocation - July 3, 2016